This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Solid Taxi. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Solid cab prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections cab will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing solid cab to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Solid cab may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates solid cab policies in any way.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than cardholder also. For that you need to fill up details of cardholder for payment and details of user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe, we use PayU payment gateway for payment. PayU has a 128 bits SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
1 Driver & Car details - These details will be sent to the customer by solid Cab. approximately 2 hour before the pick up time by SMS and email. In some cases the driver or an associate of solid Cab. may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
2. Non-receipt of driver and car details - In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at solid Cab. on 07220052005 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
3. Demand of money by the driver- The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of solid Cab. at 0720052005and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID) and mention the subject of dispute.
4. Payment of extra charges - Any extra charges applicable has to be paid directly in cash to the driver.
5. Refusal by the driver to deliver services - The customer to contact the support team at solid Cab on 07220052005 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
6. We use text messages to inform guests who have used our services or have called at our helpline number 07220052005 of the latest solid Cab updates.If you decide you no longer want to receive these updates, reply “STOP” to our helpline number 07220052005.
7. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that solid Cab does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by Third Party Service Providers and solid Cab disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
8. The quality of the transportation services requested through the use of the Service is entirely the responsibility of the Third Party Service Providers who ultimately provide such transportation services to you. Solid Cab promises its best endeavor to provide sufficient training, quality control procedures and processes to ensure best services by Third Party Service Providers. However, under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the transportation services provided by the Third Party service providers or any acts, action, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Third Party service providers.
9. Solid Cab will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by solid Cab, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
10. If any passenger misses their train or flight or bus, Solid Cab will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
11. The Customer shall indemnify Solid Cab from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Solid Cab may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on Solid Cab.
12. Solid Cab shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of cabs done by the Customer.
13. Solid cab does not assure a complete sustainability of its Service and shall not be held responsible or liable for the same, in any manner.
14. Solid Cab shall endeavor to respond to your issues within a reasonable time of your reporting the same and endeavor to resolve it at the earliest possible. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain may be resolved earlier than the other. However, Solid Cab shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event that you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
15. IN ADDITION, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SOLID CAB’s AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE USER TERMS OR THE SERVICES RENDERED HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only).
Copyrights © 2019 Solid cab. All Rights Reserved